Where Your Money Goes
Programs and services:
- $36 will pay for someone living with MS to have two hours of personal care assisting them with bathing.
- $50 will purchase a cane to improve walking ability.
- $75 will pay for a family to receive counseling when a loved one has just been diagnosed with MS.
- $84 will pay for an occupational therapist to evaluate the safety of the home of someone living with MS.
- $100 will cover the cost of a walker for someone living with MS that has difficulty walking.
- $250 provides three sessions of rehabilitation therapy.
- $1,500 can cover the cost of a scooter for someone living with MS.
- $1,800 provides 100 hours of homecare assistance
In 2013 alone, through its national office and 50-state network of chapters, the Society devoted $121.9 million to its programs and services that assisted more than one million people. To move us closer to a world free of MS, the Society also invested $48 million to support over 380 new and on-going research projects around the world.
We have numerous resources and online tools available for you. So, don't hesitate! Check out our fundraising related pages and log in to your Participant Center to get started!