Accept the Top Fundraiser Challenge Today!
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of those living with MS? Do you want to take a huge stride toward creating a world free of MS? If your answer is YES, then consider accepting our Top Fundraiser Challenge! Set your goal to raise $1,000 or more to support the hundreds of comprehensive support services and programs that the chapter provides for people living with MS. The challenge is not a binding commitment but it is a great fundraising goal with perks!
Top Fundraiser perks include:
- A specialty Top Fundraiser T-shirt you will receive at Bike MS NYC
- Access for you and a guest to our Top Fundraiser Lounge on event day
- Recognition on our website throughout the season
- A commemorative Top Fundraiser Bike MS NYC jersey
- The personal satisfaction of knowing you made a difference in helping to create a world free of MS AND the bragging rights to tell others you are a Bike MS NYC Top Fundraiser!
We want to offer Top Fundraisers, participants who raise $1,000 or more, the opportunity to wear their Bike MS NYC jersey at the 2014 Ride!
- September 19: Raise $1,000 more by this date and a Bike MS NYC jersey will be mailed to you before the ride!
- October 5: Become a Top Fundraiser by the day of the ride and receive your Top Fundraiser jersey at the Top Fundraiser Lounge after the ride.
- November 7: Reach Top Fundraiser status by the fundraising deadline and receive a Bike MS NYC jersey after the ride.
***All participants who raise $1,000 or more by the fundraising deadline (November 7) will be considered Top Fundraisers. Only those who raise $1,000 or more by event day will receive perks at Bike MS NYC. All participants who raise $1,000 by the fundraising deadline will receive recognition on the website and a commemorative Top Fundraiser jersey.
Tour of Champions:
All individuals who raise $15,000 or more by the fundraising deadline receive the opportunity to attend the Society’s National Conference in Dallas, TX in November 2014. Every year, leaders across the MS movement gather together at the National Conference to celebrate progress, learn from each other, and strengthen commitments to make an even greater impact in the coming year.
- All individuals who raise $15,000 or more by the fundraising deadline (November 7) will receive the opportunity to attend the Society’s National Conference as well as their flight paid for.
- All individuals who raise $20,000 or more by the fundraising deadline (November 7) will receive the opportunity to attend the Society’s National Conference with their flight and hotel accommodations paid for.
What can your $1,000 contribution do?
- Provide air conditioners for two people living with MS
- Provide weekly adaptive tennis lessons for seven people living with MS
- Provide seven sessions of case management services for two people living with MS
- Provide funding to help move research forward
So, what are you waiting for? Accept the Top Fundraiser Challenge today and help move us closer to a world free of MS while receiving some great perks along the way! If you have any questions about what it means to be a Top Fundraiser or want additional help with becoming one, please contact Shera Salgado at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-453-3253.