Host your own Wrap-Around Event to benefit your Bike MS NYC efforts!
A Wrap-Around Event is a fundraising event you plan and host to help increase your Bike MS NYC fundraising. Wrap-Around Events are a popular way for individuals and teams to meet their fundraising goals!
- You can plan any kind of event yourself – a dinner party at your home, a garage or bake sale, a karaoke night, a bowling or poker tournament, a silent auction, etc. and donate the proceeds toward your Bike MS fundraising efforts.
- You can also partner with a local bar or restaurant for a fundraising night. Ask a local venue if they would be willing to donate a percentage of their profits from one night to your fundraising efforts. They may even be willing to display MS information or brochures on the tables to help raise awareness AND money. There are HUNDREDS of bars and restaurants in our chapter area so don’t be shy in asking!
The New York City - Southern New York Chapter can support your events in the following ways:
- We can send you materials about multiple sclerosis and about the National MS Society – be sure to incorporate the mission in your event!
- We can provide the Bike MS logo for you to use (within our branding guidelines). Please note: all logo usage must be pre-approved by the Society staff.
- A Society staff member may be able to attend your event.
- Tell others about your event by posting it to our Calendar of Wrap-Around Events. To submit your event, please fill out the request form and we will contact you once your event has been added to our calendar.
Forms to help you in your planning:
- Request letter to a bar to donate space or to a business to donate any items for a raffle or auction you may be hosting
- Donation form for any business willing to donate items for your event
- If a company requests any other letters or forms, please contact bikeMS@msnyc.org and we can provide you with what you need.