Host your own Wrap-Around Event to benefit your Bike MS NYC efforts!
Fundraising events are a
popular way for individuals and teams to meet their fundraising goals!
- You can plan any kind of event yourself – a dinner party at your home,
a garage or bake sale, a karaoke night, a bowling or poker tournament, a
silent auction, etc. and donate the proceeds toward your Bike MS NYC
- You can also partner with a local bar or restaurant for a fundraising
night. Ask a local venue if they would be willing to donate a percentage
of their profits from one night to your fundraising efforts. They may even
be willing to display MS information or brochures on the tables too to
help raise awareness AND money. There are HUNDREDS of bars and restaurants
in our chapter area so don’t be shy about asking!
The New York City - Southern
New York Chapter can support your fundraising events in the following ways:
- We can support you in your event planning:
- We can send you materials about multiple sclerosis and about the New
York City – Southern New York Chapter of the National MS Society – be
sure to incorporate the mission in your event!
- We can provide the Bike MS NYC logo for you to use (within our
branding guidelines). Please note all logo usage must be pre-approved by
the chapter staff.
Tell others about your event via our Calendar of Wrap-Around Events. To submit your event, please fill out the request form and we will contact you once your event has been added to our calendar.
Forms to help you in
- Request letter to send to a bar to donate space
or to a business to donate any items for a raffle or auction you may be
- Donation form for any business willing
to donate items for your event
- If a company requests any other letters
or forms, send us an email at bikeMS@msnyc.org and
we can provide you with what you need.