Prizes: The benefits to fundraising!
Fundraising for Bike MS NYC gives you the personal satisfaction of knowing your efforts are moving us closer to a world free of MS AND gives you the chance to earn some great prizes:
All participants who raise $250 by Wednesday, August 21, 2013 will earn a pair of Bike MS cycling socks!
All participants will receive an event day T-shirt at Bike MS NYC. Depending on your fundraising efforts, you may earn one of the following T-shirts:
- $150 - $999: Bike MS white, short-sleeved event T-shirt
- $1,000 +: specialty Bike MS Top Fundraiser T-shirt
- Persons living with MS are eligible for an orange short-sleeved Bike MS NYC T-shirt
- Level 1: $1,000 + (Top Fundraiser) – All individuals at this level will earn a Bike MS Top Fundraiser commemorative jersey
- Level 2: Elite 200 Club (the top 200 ranked individuals after the fundraising deadline will be members of the 2014 Elite 200 Club and will receive an Elite 200 Club commemorative item)
All individuals who raise $1,000 or more are considered Top Fundraisers and will receive great prizes and event day perks. Check our Top Fundraiser Web page to see this year’s Top Fundraisers and to learn more about the perks.
Elite 200 Club
The top 200 individuals from last year’s Bike MS NYC make up our 2013 Elite 200 Club this year. They will receive many great perks. Visit our Elite 200 Web page to see the list of individuals in this group and the perks that they get – aim high, this could be you next year!
September 16 - 20, 2013 will be our Bike MS Fundraising Week. There will be daily challenges and prizes throughout the week that you won’t want to miss! Stay tuned to email to receive more information as Fundraising Week approaches.
Fundraising Blitz Days
Several times throughout the Bike MS NYC season, we will hold one-day fundraising blitz days. On these days, different fundraising challenges will be issued and participants will have the chance to win a variety of great prizes for the donations they raise on the specific blitz day. On blitz days, prizes are only given for donations received online during that assigned 24 hour period. Stay tuned for emails as these days approach, and become a Facebook fan to receive important details!
- Fundraising Day #1: Friday, June 21, 2013
- Fundraising Day #2: Friday, July 26, 2013
- Early Fundraising Incentive Deadline: August 21, 2013
- Fundraising Week: September 16 – 20, 2013
- Final Fundraising Week: November 4 –8, 2013
- Fundraising & Ranking Deadline: November 8, 2013
Many of our participants who earn prizes generously donate them back to further support our mission – to create a world free of multiple sclerosis. By donating the cost of your prize back, you are directly helping the National MS Society put more money toward making a difference in the lives of those affected by MS. The Mission First Club is set-up to honor and recognize these individuals. Contact us at bikeMS@msnyc.org or 212-463-9791 if you would like to forego your prize and become a member of our Mission First Club.